2D Heterostructure Transfer System
Manual transfer system for the fabrication of high quality 2D crystal heterostructures.
- The manual transfer system contains all the required elements for the fabrication of a high quality 2D heterostructure: A high resolution optical microscope with CCD camera, mechanical stage, vacuum chuck which can be heated up to 200C.
- The compact design allows for easy placement inside a glove box, providing the option to work with air sensitive materials.
- Designed and assembled at HQ Graphene.
- 2-year guarantee.
This manual transfer system is designed to accurately place a stamp on a substrate, which can be moved relative to each other not only in the x-, y- and z-directions, but also by tilting and rotating. This allows the highest degree of freedom in the alignment of crystal flakes when fabricating heterostructures. The substrate is fixated with vacuum and can be heated during the process. The compact design allows for easy placement inside a glove box, providing the option to work with air sensitive materials.
The complete system includes (see brochure below) :
- An optical microscope with very long-distance objectives (5x, 20x, 50x).
- A CCD camera with stand-alone software with measuring capabilities (distance, angle, etc).
- A 1920x1080px monitor with HDMI connection to the CCD microscope camera.
- A mechanical stage with high resolution micromanipulators (x-, y- and z-directions, tilting and rotation).
- A vacuum chuck with heating and cooling capability.
- A touch screen controller for the vacuum heater/cooler.